I have developed a chronological list for Age of Empires II campaigns and single missions for historical interest. Single missions are marked as "SM". Not all campaigns are included because I have yet to complete them.
Note: Age of Empires II is a historical RTS portraying the Middle Ages.
1. Goths (401-410): Perspective of VIsogoths under Alaric I. Campaigns against the Western Roman Empire.
2. Huns (434-452): Perspective of the Hunnic Empire under Atilla the Hun. Campaigns against the Persian Sassanids, and both Roman Empires.
3. Bukhara SM (557): Perspective of Sassanid Persians. Portrays the battle between the Sassanids and Goturks vs. the White Huns.
4. Dos Pilas SM (629-705): Perspective of Mayans. Portrays the conflict between Tikul vs. Calakmul
5. Berbers (711-732): Perspective of Umayyad Caliphate troops under Berber leaders. Portrays the Moorish-Berber invasions of Hispania and Gaul.
6. Tours SM (732): Perspective of Franks under Charles Martel. Portrays the Frankish victory of the Berber invasion of Gaul.
7. York SM (865): Perspective of the Viking Great Heathen Army. Portrays the first Viking invasion of Britain.
7. Byzantines (871-1071): Perspective of Byzantine Empire. Portrays the battles for the control of Bari, Italy.
8. Honfoglalás SM (900): Perspective of Maghars. Portrays the origins of the Kingdom of Hungary.
9. Langshan Jiang SM (919): In Perspective of Chinese. Portrays the said battle of the scenario.
10. Vinlandsaga SM (1000): Perspective of the Vikings under Eric the Red. Portrays the attempted Viking colonization of the New World.
11. Hastings SM (1066): Perspective of Norman Franks under WIlliam the Conqueror. Portrays Norman conquest of England.
12. Manikert SM (1071): Perspective of Seljuk Turks. Portrays Turkish victory over the Byzantine Empire.
13. Spanish (1072-1099): Perspective of Spanish under El Cid. Portays EL Cid's campaigns.
14. Teutons (1152-1190): Perspective of Germans under Barborossa. Portrays his campaigns as Holy Roman Emperor and the Third Crusade.
15. Saracens (1163-1192): Persective of Saladin. Portrays the events before and during the Third Crusade.
16. Indians (1178-1192): Perspective of Delhi Indians under Prithviraj Chauhan. Portrays factional battles in India and war with the Muslims.
17. Kurikara SM (1183): Perspective of Japanese under Minamoto no Yoshinaka. Part of the Genpei War.
18. Cyprus SM (1190-1191): Perspective of English under RIchard the Lionheart. Richard's journey to the Third Crusade.
19. Mongols (1197-1241): Perspective of Mongols. Portrays Mongol unification and conquests.
20. Mali (1217-1235): Perspective of the West African Mali. Portrays war with the Sosso and the rise of the Mali Empire.
21. Celts (1297-1298): Perspective of Scots under William Wallace. Scottish War for Independence.
22. Baphaeus SM (1302): Perspective of Ottoman Turks under Osman. Portrays the rise of the Ottoman Empire.
23. Agincourt SM (1415) Perspective of the English during the Hundred Year's Wars.
24. Italians (1424-1450): Perspective of Sforza of MIlan and his campaigns as an Italian mercenary.
25. Franks (1428-1453): Perspective of the Franks during the Hundred Years War. Portrays the Lancastrian War during the Hundred Year's Wars.
26. Slavs (1448-1476): Perspective of Romanian Slavs under Vlad Dracula. Portrays Dracula's battles against the Hungarians and Ottomans.
27. Aztecs (1517-1521): Portrays the Spanish conquest of Mexico, from the Aztec perspective.
28. Inca/Spanish (1540-1541): Quest for the El Dorado.
20. Lepanto SM (1571): Spanish perspective of naval battle between Holy Roman Empire and Ottomans.
30. Kyoto SM (1582): Japanese perspective during civil war period.
31. Noryang Point SMt (1598): Korean perspective of attempted Japanese invasion of Korea.
Are you an historic brainiac , share your info inside this forum's
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest